Join Fairtrade supporters from across the UK to share inspiration and ideas for taking action locally and nationally to make trade fair
Saturday 7 October 2017, 10.45am - 5.30pm
King's College London, 150 Stamford Street, Waterloo, SE1 9NH
Register your free place today
About the day
Join Fairtrade supporters from across the UK to hear the latest news and campaign updates, discuss developments in Fairtrade, and get practical advice and inspiration for taking action where you are.
This year we'll focus on what lies behind the major Fairtrade developments over the past few years, and what this means for the future of our campaigning for Fairtrade - both locally and nationally as a united movement. The agenda will be confirmed closer to the conference, but you can expect to:
- Hear directly from Fairtrade producers, businesses, Fairtrade Foundation staff and other campaigners about recent Fairtrade developments
- Get Fairtrade Fortnight 2018 ideas, inspiration and resources
- Discuss 'What is the future for the Fairtrade Mark?' with a panel of experts, chaired by BBC Newsreader and journalist George Alagiah
- Informative and practical workshops will explore the issues behind the headlines to build skills and knowledge. They are listed here.
- Meet and share ideas with like-minded Fairtrade activists from your region
- Find Fairtrade products to try and to buy in the marketplace and tasting sessions
The opening plenary will begin at 10.45am (tea and coffee will be available from 10). The formal agenda will finish at 4.45pm, though we encourage you to stay for further informal networking over Fairtrade refreshments until 5.30pm if you are able to.
Any questions? Just ask Chrysi Dimaki, Communities Campaigns Officer
Register to attend
It's free to attend the conference, however registration is essential. Click here to register your place.