Cookies. That you don't have to bake!
This delicious recipe has been shared with us by Clipper Teas. It's simple, the ingredients are nutritious, and best of all they're Fairtrade. So you can enjoy a treat and know that the people who worked hard to grow the ingredients were not exploited.
- Total time: 10 min
- Serves: 20 Cookies
- 50g Unsalted Organic Butter - (use coconut oil for dairy free or vegan)
- 1 cup/100g Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup/120ml Almond Milk
- 2 Clipper Organic Green Tea bags
- 180g of Whole Earth Almond Butter
- 3¼ cup/280g of quick cooking oats
- 2 Tsp of Taylor and Colledge Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Bean Extract
- 50g Seed & Bean organic dark chocolate
- In a saucepan heat the almond milk until a few bubbles appear on the surface, then take off the heat and add \the green tea bags for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the teabags and place the liquid back on a low heat and melt in the coconut sugar and butter
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the almond butter, oats and vanilla extract
- Drop about 1 tsp of the mixture per cookie onto wax/foil paper and place in the fridge or freezer to cool
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Using a teaspoon drizzle the chocolate over the cooled cookies and then place back in the fridge to cool. Store until ready to serve.