Send a Tweet, telling us which is your favourite Fairtrade coffee, for a chance to win a selection of Fairtrade coffees to enjoy in your home. There will be two winners chosen and two prizes. Whether it’s your favourite cup of Fairtrade coffee you drink in your local coffee shop, or your favourite packet of Fairtrade coffee you buy in your supermarket shop, please let us know! You can be as creative as you like in your Tweet, and can include a photo if you wish. You must tag @FTCoffeeUK in your Tweet! Full terms and conditions below.
1. The promoter is: The Fairtrade Foundation, Registered Charity no. 1043886 and Company Registered in England and Wales number 2733136. Whose registered office is at 3rd Floor, Ibex House, 42 - 47 Minories, London, EC3N 1DY, Tel: +44 (0)20 7405 5942. Fax: +44 (0)20 7977 0101, www.fairtrade.org.uk
2. Employees of The Fairtrade Foundation or their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Competition being run in recognition of UK Coffee Week (www.ukcoffeeweek.com) and as part of Fairtrade events and communications (www.fairtrade.org.uk/en/buying-fairtrade/coffee).
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 15th April. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Should someone enter more than once, only one of their entries will be considered.
8. The Fairtrade Foundation reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The Fairtrade Foundation is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. There will be two prizes. The prizes are a selection of Fairtrade coffees.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Entrants must post a Tweet stating their favourite Fairtrade coffee, and can include a picture if wanted. All entrants must tag Fairtrade Coffee @FTCoffeeUK
14. Entries will be identified by The Fairtrade Foundation using @FTCoffeeUK
15. The Fairtrade Foundation will pick the winners from a raffle which will include all entrants.
16. The winners will be notified via Twitter by 19th April. If the winners do not respond to notification within 48 hours we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners.
17. The Fairtrade Foundation will notify the winner and arrange to post the prize to the winner’s choice of address (competition winner’s preference) within the Mainland UK only.
18. The Fairtrade Foundation’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. Entrants agree to the use of their name and entry in any publicity material; including online and in print. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Twitter from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
25. The Fairtrade Foundation will not accept any damages or liability of the voucher if damaged in transit.