The Fairtrade Foundation
London EC3N 1DY (UK)
(Old address: Room 204, 16 Baldwins Gardens, London EC1N 7RJ)
- Phone: + 44 (0)20 7440 7676 (Fairtrade Fortnight resources and leaflets order line)
+ 44 (0)20 7405 5942 (general enquiries)
- Fax: + 44 (0)20 7977 0101
- Email the Fairtrade Foundation
If you know the name of the individual staff member you wish to e-mail directly, use the formula email@example.com
If you have seen a misuse of the FAIRTRADE Mark/ Fairtrade (one word) please report it here
How to find us
- Aldgate (Circle/Metropolitan): At the main exit, cross the road. Turn right and take the first left onto Minories. The office is about 250 metres along on the left hand side of the road.
- Aldgate East (Hammersmith and City/District): Take the Aldgate High Street North exit and turn right. When you reach Aldgate tube station, cross the road and take the first left onto Minories. Our office is about 250 metres along on the left hand side of the road.
Tower Hill (Circle/District): From the all hours exit, walk through Trinity Place. Pass under the road using the subway, then turn left onto Minories. The office is about 250 metres along on the right hand side of the road.
Liverpool Street Station: Take the Bishopsgate West exit, nearest platforms 14-18. Cross Bishopsgate and turn right, take the first left onto Houndsditch and keep walking until you reach a set of traffic lights. Cross over to Aldgate High Street and continue onto Minories.
Fenchurch Street Station: Take the exit half way along the platforms in Fenchurch Street Station. At the exit turn right and walk under the railway bridge, take the first right onto Crosswall and then the second left onto Minories.
- Aldgate Bus Station (route numbers 15, 25, 40, 42, 67, 78, 100, 115, 135, 205, 254) Take the Minories exit and turn right, the office is just along the road on the left.
Middlesex Street Car Park . From here turn left and walk down to Aldgate High Street. Having walked around the roundabout to Aldgate High Street, take a left onto Minories.
Disabled parking is available on Portsoken Street, on the south side of Ibex House.