Win a six month supply* of Clipper Everyday Fairtrade Tea.
For Fairtrade Friday this May, we're giving you the chance to win a six month* supply of delicious Clipper tea. That's 400 unbleached teabags of Fairtrade tea to quench your thirst throughout the summer.
Not all tea is created equal. Behind your brew, real people face low wages, discrimination and the hard choices living in poverty can bring.
Find out how Fairtrade can make a difference to the people who grow and produce our tea.
> Tea farmers and workers
However you make your cuppa, make sure it’s Fairtrade. We're giving you a chance to win four boxes of Clipper Everyday Fairtrade Tea, each box containing 100 teabags.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning, follow us on Twitter (@FairtradeUK) and retweet one of the competition tweets. The competition opens at 8am on Friday 30 March and closes at midnight on Monday 28 May 2018. Please see full terms and conditions below.
Good luck! And thank you for supporting Fairtrade.
> Launch Twitter
*Based on two cups of tea a day.
Competition terms and conditions
- The closing date for entries is 11:59 pm on Monday 28 May 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, you must be over 16 and live in the UK.
- To enter, you must “follow” @FairtradeUK on Twitter and “retweet” one of the competition Tweets. You will need a Twitter account to be able to enter. Sign up to Twitter
- Employees of Fairtrade Foundation and Clipper Tea and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The prize(s) are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified on Twitter after the competition has closed and during the week commencing 28 May 2018.
- The winner will receive three boxes of Clipper Everyday Fairtrade Tea, each box containing 100 teabags.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the prize draw ending. The winner’s name may also be published on Fairtrade Foundation and Clipper social media profiles.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants, for example email address or postal address required to be able to correspond with the winner and/or send out the prize, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation in connection with this competition and will not be used for marketing purposes or disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.”
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Fairtrade Foundation, 3rd Floor, Ibex House, 42-47 Minories, London, EC3N 1DY