Enter to win two tickets to Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace for Saturday 3 August 2019.
This weekend we're giving away two tickets for BBC Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire. Representing the best of the British countryside across four days, Countryfile Live is guaranteed to be one of this summer’s best days out.
On Saturday, Fairtrade Foundation CEO Michael Gidney will be sharing the stage at Countryfile Live's Quilter Cheviot Theatre for a debate panel with John Steel (CaféDirect) and Tom Power (founder of Pura Aventura), in conversation with BBC presenter Joe Crowley to discuss, "If exploitation left its mark on your food, would you still buy it?"
Head over to our Facebook page for this one-day competition taking place on Wednesday 31 July 2019. For more information, please see the full Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is 11:59 pm on Wednesday 31 July 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, you must be over 18 and live in the UK.
- To enter, you must 'like' the Fairtrade Foundation on Facebook and tag a friend in the comments of the competition post. You will need a Facebook account to be able to enter. Sign up to Facebook.
- Employees of Fairtrade Foundation and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The prize(s) are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be notified through the Direct Message feature on Facebook on Thursday 1 August 2019.
- The winner will receive two tickets to Countryfile Live at Blenheim Palace for Saturday 3 August 2019.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 3pm on Thursday 1 August 2019, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 30 days of the prize draw ending. The winner’s name may also be published on Fairtrade Foundation social media profiles.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants, for example email address or postal address required to be able to correspond with the winner and/or send out the prize, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation in connection with this competition and will not be used for marketing purposes or disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Fairtrade Foundation, 5.7 The Loom, Gower's Walk, London, E1 8PY.