Raise a glass to the end of Dry January with this wonderful selection of Fairtrade wines!
Cheers! Celebrate those special occasions with a selection of Fairtrade wines. Featuring bottles found online and in-store from Co-op, Aldi and M&S, all these wines are ethically sourced so you know with each sip you're supporting the farmers who grew the grapes.
Find out more about the wines featured:
Coteaux Les Cedres Red Wine. Available at Co-op stores.
Cape Original Fairtrade Chenin Chardonnay. Available at Aldi.
Cape Original Shiraz Pinotage. Available at Aldi.
Tilimuqui Fairtrade Organic Malbec. Available at Waitrose.
Fairtrade Dolphin Bay Sauvignon Blanc. Available at Marks and Spencer.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning, simply follow @FairtradeUK on Instagram and tag a friend in the comments of the competition post. The competition opens at 8am on Friday 25 January and closes at midnight on Monday 28 2019. Please see full terms and conditions below and remember to always drink responsibly.
Good luck! And thank you for supporting Fairtrade.
> Launch Instagram
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is 11:59 pm on Monday 28 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, you must be over 18 and live in the UK.
- To enter, you must “follow” @FairtradeUK on Instagram and “tag a friend” on the competition post. You will need an Instagram account to be able to enter. Sign up to Instagram.
- Employees of Fairtrade Foundation and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The prize(s) are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified through the Direct Message feature on Instagram after the competition has closed and during the week commencing 28 January 2019.
- The winner will receive a selection of Fairtrade wines (6 bottles)
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the prize draw ending. The winner’s name may also be published on Fairtrade Foundation social media profiles.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants, for example email address or postal address required to be able to correspond with the winner and/or send out the prize, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation in connection with this competition and will not be used for marketing purposes or disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Fairtrade Foundation, 5.7 The Loom, 14 Gower's Walk, London, E1 8PY.