This Fairtrade Friday, we’re cooling down with Percol Iced Coffee!
Percol is one of the UK’s fastest growing ethical coffee brands, famous for becoming the first to bear the Fairtrade mark on their ground coffee range, so from the farm to your fridge, everyone benefits from the new Iced Coffee.
Keeping up with tradition, Percol has now launched the UK’s First Organic & Fairtrade Iced Coffee, available in two tempting flavours – Flat White & Protein Latte, both made with 100% Organic Arabica beans. Both products are housed in a unique “cartocan” material, which is 100% recyclable and are at least 30% more eco-friendly to produce than aluminium cans.
For July’s Fairtrade Friday, we’ve teamed up with Percol to give you the chance to win two packs of their organic Fairtrade Iced Coffee, one of each flavour and each containing four cartons. Perfect to help you keep cool in the heatwave!
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning, simply follow @FairtradeUK and @Percol Coffee on Instagram and tag a friend in the comments of the competition post. The competition opens at 8am on Friday 27 July and closes at midnight on Monday 30 July 2018. Please see full terms and conditions below.
Good luck! And thank you for supporting Fairtrade.
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is 11:59 pm on Monday 30 July 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, you must be over 16 and live in the UK.
- To enter, you must “follow” @FairtradeUK and @Percol_Coffee on Instagram and “comment” on the competition post. You will need an Instagram account to be able to enter. Sign up to Instagram.
- Employees of Fairtrade Foundation and Percol Coffee and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The prize(s) are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified through the Direct Message feature on Instagram after the competition has closed and during the week commencing 30 July 2018.
- The winner will receive 2 x packs of Percol Iced Coffee. (1 x pack of Protein flavour featuring 4 cans and 1 x pack of Flat White flavour featuring 4 cans.)
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 30 days of the prize draw ending. The winner’s name may also be published on Fairtrade Foundation and Percol Coffee social media profiles.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants, for example email address or postal address required to be able to correspond with the winner and/or send out the prize, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation in connection with this competition and will not be used for marketing purposes or disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Fairtrade Foundation, 5.7 The Loom, Gowers Walk, London, E1 8PY.