Raise a can to the Fairtrade farmers and workers this summer with HUN Wine.
HUN is the UK’s first Fairtrade and vegan wine in a can. Their Sauvignon Blanc, Pale Rosé and Low Calorie Rosé with a touch of bubbles are all from Stellenbosch, South Africa.
Get involved with this competition to win a fridge full of HUN Wine. This includes a case of each flavour, which is a total of 36 cans (equivalent to 12 bottles of wine). Choosing wine with the FAIRTRADE Mark means that farmers and workers are receiving a fair price, as well as an additional Premium to invest back into their community.
The competition will run on Instagram from Wednesday 12 August until Sunday 16 August.
Check out our Instagram profile to see how to enter.
For more information, please see the full Terms and Conditions below.
Instagram Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is 11:59 pm on Sunday 16 August 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, you must be over 18 and live in the UK.
- To enter, you must ‘follow’ @FairtradeUK and @drinkhunofficial on Instagram and ‘tag a friend’ on the competition post. You will need an Instagram account to be able to enter. Sign up to Instagram.
- Employees of Fairtrade Foundation, HUN Wine and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The prize(s) are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. You may enter as many competitions as you like on our social media platforms (where advertised) but in the interest of fairness, please note that prizes are limited to one prize per person across all platforms during the same time period. The prize winner will be notified through the Direct Message feature on Facebook after the competition has closed and during the week commencing 17 August 2020 before publication of results.
- The winner will receive a case of each flavour, which is a total of 36 cans (equivalent to 12 bottles of wine).
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 30 days of the prize draw ending. The winner’s name may also be published on Fairtrade Foundation social media profiles.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants, for example email address or postal address required to be able to correspond with the winner and/or send out the prize, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation in connection with this competition and will not be used for marketing purposes or disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Fairtrade Foundation, 5.7 The Loom, Gower’s Walk, London, E1 8PY.