To celebrate World Fair Trade Day this weekend we’d like to say a massive thank you to Fairtrade coffee farmers as well as companies like Cru Kafe who are working hard to fuel us through these difficult times.
We’ve joined forces with Cru Kafe to give away a mouth-watering selection of Fairtrade coffee goodies. Cru Kafe’s mission is to taste good, feel good, and do good – which is why they made the decision to only ever use organic, ethically sourced coffee. For them, Fairtrade is a way to guarantee that producers receive the Fairtrade Minimum Price for their coffee, and are able to invest back into their farms and crops through the Fairtrade Premium – creating a sustainable, more secure future for farmers and their communities.
Make sure you keep looking out for the FAIRTRADE Mark when you shop so that farmers and producers get a fair price for their work, can control their future and lead the dignified life everyone deserves.
For more information, please see the full Terms and Conditions below.
- The closing date for entries is 11:59 pm on Monday 11 May 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, you must be over 16 and live in the UK.
- To enter, you must ‘follow’ @FairtradeUK on Instagram and ‘tag a friend’ on the competition post. You will need an Instagram account to be able to enter. Sign up to Instagram.
- Employees of Fairtrade Foundation, Cru Kafe, and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The prize(s) are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified through the Direct Message feature on Instagram after the competition has closed.
- The winner will receive a selection of Cru Kafe products.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the prize draw ending. The winner’s name may also be published on Fairtrade Foundation and Cru Kafe social media profiles.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants, for example email address or postal address required to be able to correspond with the winner and/or send out the prize, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation in connection with this competition and will not be used for marketing purposes or disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Fairtrade Foundation, 5.7 The Loom, Gower’s Walk, London, E1 8PY.