The Fairtrade Foundation address is:
5.7 The Loom, 14 Gower’s Walk, London, E1 8PY
Here’s a map showing the location and below you’ll find more details of how to find us.
The nearest Underground station is Aldgate East. The Fairtrade Foundation office is approximately 7 minutes walk from this station. Aldgate and Tower Hill Underground stations are both about a 10 minute walk away.
- From Aldgate East, walk north-east on Whitechapel High St/A11 towards Commercial St/A1202 (for approx 100m)
- Turn right onto Commercial Rd/A13 (continue for approx 72m)
- Sharp right to stay on Commercial Rd/A13
- Turn right onto Gower’s Walk
- The Loom will be on your left
The nearest Bus Stops are “P” (eastbound) and “U” (westbound). Both serve the following bus routes: 15, 115, 135.
Alternatively, Aldgate East serves route numbers 15, 25, 67, 115, 135, 205, 254.
There is no onsite parking. Public bays are available on Gowers Walk or Backchurch lane.