Find out how you can tell your Fairtrade story and get the most out of your partnership with us.
Tell your customers about the impact that you and Fairtrade are having on the lives of your suppliers. We can help you find out how the suppliers you work with have benefited from their Fairtrade certification and tell that story in a compelling way.
- Connect with Fairtrade’s UK supporters, including over 200,000 Facebook and 130,000 Twitter followers.
- Feature in our newsletter. Our campaigners love to support businesses working with Fairtrade. Our newsletter goes out quarterly to 29,000 of them and you can tell them about your work with the Foundation, national and local events and campaigns and new products you are releasing or stocking.
- Feature on our website. If you sell to the public and have a finished product which carries the official Fairtrade packaging or POS, you can feature your Fairtrade story on our website. Contact us via email: email@example.com.
- Download our toolkit. 72% of consumers are very positive about the impact of the FAIRTRADE Mark on their opinion of a brand. Our toolkit contains downloadable assets, infographics and insights on the Fairtrade messaging consumers engage with most.
- Stricter legislation and increased scrutiny mean that companies face a real danger of legal action for misleading marketing or perceived ‘greenwashing’. Our guidance can help: download our Five Steps to better Sustainability Communications.
Subscribe for newsletter updates
Stay updated on making trade work for everyone with industry news, our activities, stories and opinion pieces from experts, producers and partners.