If you love Tony’s Chocolonely dark milk pretzel toffee chocolate…. you are in for one big treat!
A mouthwatering cake made with Tony’s Chocolonely dark milk pretzel toffee chocolate, designed to be shared!
For the cake:
- 375g plain flour
- 10g baking powder
- 50g Fairtrade cocoa powder
- 275g Fairtrade caster sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 365ml milk
- 250g butter
- 2 tsp Fairtrade vanilla extract
- 180g Tony’s Dark Milk Pretzel Toffee Chocolate
For the cream:
- 250g whipping cream
- 180g Tony’s 70% dark chocolate
- Melt your bar of Tony’s Dark Milk Pretzel Toffee and let it cool. Do the same with the butter.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C. Grease two baking tins and dust them with cocoa powder.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Then add the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, melted butter and melted chocolate and stir everything vigorously to form a smooth mix.
- Divide the mix evenly between both baking tins and bake for 35-45 mins.
- Let the cakes cool for a few mins, then remove it carefully from the mould. Let both cakes cool completely.
- Next melt your Tony’s dark chocolate and whip it with the cream.
- Place one of your bases onto a cake platter or plate, spread half of your chocolate-cream mix onto it.
- Place the second base on top and use the rest of the chocolate-cream mix for the topping. Decorate with extra choco chunks, pretzels and a drizzle of toffee.
Tony’s Chocolonely is on a mission to end slavery in the chocolate industry. All Tony’s Chocolonely bars are Fairtrade and completely delicious.
This recipe has been shared as part of our Fairtrade Fortnight 2022 Choose The World You Want festival.