Jump into Wellness Wednesday with Fairtrade and Eloments Organic Vitamin Tea and you could win a delicious assortment of the world’s first 100% natural vitamin tea.
Dial up your self-care and let the organic nutrients in Eloments be your secret weapon. Every cup will nourish you with powerful plant-based nutrients blended with Fairtrade teas, herbs and spices.
The winner will receive 12 Assorted Boxes of Eloments Organic Vitamin Teas.
Instagram terms and conditions
- The closing date for entries is 11:59 pm on Sunday 18 July 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, you must be over 16 and prizes can only be posted to mainland UK.
- To enter, you must ‘follow’ @fairtradeuk on Instagram and ‘tag a friend’ on the competition post. You will need an Instagram account to be able to enter. Sign up to Instagram.
- Employees of Fairtrade Foundation, Eloments Organic Vitamin Tea, and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The prize(s) are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. We reserve the right to offer an alternative prize to the winner if the published prize is no longer available.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. You may enter as many competitions as you like on our social media platforms (where advertised) but in the interest of fairness, please note that prizes are limited to one prize per person across all platforms during the same time period. The prize winner will be notified through the Direct Message feature on Instagram after the competition has closed and during the week commencing 19 July 2021 before publication of results.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Upon entering this competition, the winner agrees that their name may be published, or made available upon request, The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the prize draw ending. The winner’s name may also be published on Fairtrade Foundation social media profiles.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants, including email address or postal address required to be able to correspond with the winner and/or send out the prize, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation (Data Protection Act 2018 and UK GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) as amended), in connection with this competition and will not be used for marketing purposes or disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The promoter is The Fairtrade Foundation, a limited liability company with registered charity number 1043886, whose address is at 5.7 The Loom, Gower’s Walk, London, E1 8PY.
For the purpose of search, this page shows T&Cs for the Fairtrade Foundation x Eloments Organic Vitamin Tea competition giveaway.