Back to Resource Library homepage
If you’re searching for Fairtrade resources for Schools, please visit our Schools website.
If you’re looking for images and films to download they can be found in the Producer Images and Films section.
You can also stream any of our films from the Fairtrade Foundation YouTube channel
Endangered Aisle graphics
In Fairtrade Fortnight 2023, we drew people’s attention to how climate change and unfair trade threatens the future of our favourite foods. In our live ‘Endangered Aisle’ stunt, we highlighted how choosing Fairtrade is part of choosing a sustainable future for food and the people who grow it. Use our ‘Endangered Aisle’ graphics to run…
Fairtrade Fortnight campaigner toolkit 2023
Your one-stop-shop for everything you need to get involved in Fairtrade Fortnight. Includes links to presentations, social media graphics, farmer stories and campaign actions and lots more!
Frequently asked questions – fairtrade fortnight 2023
A list of Frequently Asked Questions on Fairtrade Fortnight. WIll be updated so check back for any recent questions, or email email@example.com
Fairtrade Fortnight 2023 social media graphics
A selection of graphics which you can use on social media to promote Fairtrade Fortnight. We have three seperate graphics which focus on the stories of three Fairtrade farmers. You can also download a short summary of each farmer’s story below.
- Sadick Abanga - Facebook image (1 MB)
- Sadick Abanga - Instagram image (1 MB)
- Sadick Abanga - LinkedIn image (912 KB)
- Sadick Abanga - Twitter image (700 KB)
- Sadick Abanga's story - Summary for social media (90 KB)
- Emelia Debrah's story - Summary for social media (90 KB)
- Emelia Debrah Facebook image (1 MB)
- Emelia Debrah Instagram image (1 MB)
- Emelia Debrah LinkedIn image (707 KB)
- Emelia Debrah Twitter image (533 KB)
- Odessa Michelle Grant Facebook Image (722 KB)
- Odessa Michelle Grant Instagram Image (646 KB)
- Odessa Michelle Grant LinkedIn Image (427 KB)
- Odessa Michelle Grant Twitter image (304 KB)
- Odessa Michelle Grant's story - Social media summary (90 KB)
Fairtrade Fortnight films
Brand new films produced for Fairtrade Fortnight 2023, featuring Fairtrade cocoa farmers in Ghana and Banana growers in Cololmbia. With a full four minute version and a short 59 second version for social media, you can use these to spread the word anywhere. Each film highlights key themes of climate, sustainability and the benefits of…
Fairtrade Fortnight presentation and script
A PowerPoint presentation you can use and adapt to spread the word on Fairtrade Fortnight. Includes a short Fairtrade Fortnight film featuring Fairtrade farmers in Ghana. Download the films here